Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Taschenbuch....paperback?

Article about: I ran through the local flea market yesterday, the only German ww2 item I could find was this little notebook. There was an US soldier outfit with it. The seller couldn't give me much inform

Default Taschenbuch....paperback?

I ran through the local flea market yesterday, the only German ww2 item I could find was this little notebook. There was an US soldier outfit with it. The seller couldn't give me much information that the relative of the deceased soldier needed money, etc, etc. He bought the lot of US medals, uniform, and this little notebook was included. I love how its personalized, I'm guessing taken, as a trophy, and reused simply, again, as a notebook. However, it looks like the original owners notes, and mathematical calculations. Cool, I think none the less. Note: very, very, brittle, pieces of paper keep falling off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Taschenbuch....paperback?   Taschenbuch....paperback?  

Taschenbuch....paperback?   Taschenbuch....paperback?  

Taschenbuch....paperback?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Taschenbuch....paperback?
    P
    Many

?

The only German word here is "taschenbuch", the text is in Russian. I wonder who was that soldier.
    The photos are not good enough, so I can't understand all the words, but a lot of them.

Quote by McSeam View Post
    The only German word here is "taschenbuch", the text is in Russian. I wonder who was that soldier.
    The photos are not good enough, so I can't understand all the words, but a lot of them.
    Good to know, I hust read the cover. He had a uniform and a few pictures. Probably good to say if it was indeed the US soldiers, God knows where he got it from. If thats the case at all.

?

It's a kind of lecture notes. Artillery lessons, tables of shooting. The traces of pre revolutionary orthography make me think that the author left Russia after 1917.

Quote by McSeam View Post
    It's a kind of lecture notes. Artillery lessons, tables of shooting. The traces of pre revolutionary orthography make me think that the author left Russia after 1917.
    Cool, very interesting.