Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Patent Documents

Article about: Hi gang! I had a book dealer get in touch with me about this lot of papers. He asked me to make an offer. He bought them at a book auction some time ago. Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Default Third Reich Patent Documents

Hi gang!

I had a book dealer get in touch with me about this lot of papers. He asked me to make an offer. He bought them at a book auction some time ago.

Anyone ever seen anything like this? There are 3 big volumes of bound and about 500 loose sheets...

Anyone have any ideas as far as value?

Third Reich Patent DocumentsThird Reich Patent DocumentsThird Reich Patent Documents
    Third Reich Patent DocumentsThird Reich Patent DocumentsThird Reich Patent Documents

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich Patent Documents
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Third Reich Patent Documents

Often difficult to offer an accurate value with items that are seldom seen. Pieces that are uncommon are not always necessarily valuable too, and the true value of such an item, or collection as it is in this instance, is what somebody is willing to pay for it/them. With most awards, such as EKIIs for example, we have a fairly good idea of the mark at which we should aim, yet it is always more difficult when something like this arises. They would make an interesting project for sure. Best of luck with the acquisition.

GrĂ¼sse,

Carl

Default Re: Third Reich Patent Documents

That's kinda what I have been running into... I mean they are very neat and cover anything from airplanes to chemicals to shoes to camera parts...

but that the heck can I get for them?.. I mean I'm thinking about tossing $500 at it.. but even that may be too much.