Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual

Article about: Good day gentlemen I came across this manual at a show yesterday and my German and German translater suck .Could someone help me with a translation of the two books / manuals that I am going

?

Default Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual

Good day gentlemen I came across this manual at a show yesterday and my German and German translater suck .Could someone help me with a translation of the two books / manuals that I am going to post to this thread. The first manual is from what I gather a combination rules,regulations and tech info such as code and signals by the use of banner, flag, light,and radio Is this a sea police manual coast patrol ??? The second manual I will post as a reply as I dont want the photos to mix up this manual would appear to be number 11-12 condensed in one volume As well a little help with translation would be awsome any and all comments welcome.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual   Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual  

Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual   Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual  

Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual   Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual

Second bach of photos thanks Gents
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual   Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual  

Default Re: Translation help with SeewasserstraBenordnung ??? rules regulation manual

well I got this for SeewasserstraBenordnung =
    seawater-sounding arrangement ????

?

Thats intresting Rene Kriegermarine or civilian I wonder

Regards Mark K

Me thinks Kreigs IMO

?

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Me thinks Kreigs IMO
    I agree with mike, Def Kreigs. I like them!
    ~Dean

?

It will be curious to see what the front covers say Mike if I see HPL around I will ask if he would mind having a look for some further insite thanks for looking.

Regards Mark K

All books are civilian with the first being about traffic rules on waterways and the other two about "Our Merchant Navy". For more detail you should definately ask HPL as I lack the english vocabulary for this kind of topics, sorry.

Cheers, MB.

?

Thank you for the translation at least I now know they are civilian and related to the Merchant Navy .

Regards Mark k