MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Um Blut und Boden

Article about: Hi. Found a interesting book"Um Blut und Boden" from internet auction. can someone tell me about this book. how rare it is and etc. Greetz Marks

But if he's an alcoholic he needs help, he can't help that he drinks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Um Blut und Boden
    P
    Many

Then Chrisk..he should seek outside help who are more than able to accomplish much more to help him ..then we can do here historically. If he has a drinking problem....then that problem will hinder his thought process here on the forum..and with others who come here to study without any distraction.

Im VERY SURE you yourself take the necessary precautions in securing your home from any unwanted outside influences. I you feel the need then reach out to him then do so..we are not a Medical clinic..this forum has to move forward. Fortunately for Jarmijo..he had not received a permanent ban..and we have seen this before. I will not repeat myself again. Shortly I will close this thread and remove all unrelated posts. This Ends Right Here and Right Now!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Um Blut und Boden

Sorry for the poor quality of the photograph, this is a Blut und Boden document relating to the gardening year, circa 1943-1944. Even the sort of plants in your garden had to follow the correct Teutonic pattern. Never seen one anywhere else before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3