Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unique original propaganda material

Article about: I am sorry for this post, but I would like to offer this unique propaganda material fo sale here on forum via classifields. Please I need to know the price of it because I am not primarily c

Default Unique original propaganda material

I am sorry for this post, but I would like to offer this unique propaganda material fo sale here on forum via classifields. Please I need to know the price of it because I am not primarily collecting such things. I am very sorry if it is against the rules of the forum, but I didnt find out that it is against the rules. Thank you very much for your help. Have a nice day. Greetigs from Czech Republic. Vít
    Unique original propaganda materialUnique original propaganda materialUnique original propaganda materialUnique original propaganda material

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unique original propaganda material
    P
    Many

I think it's not permitted to ask price, look on other forums.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Thank you lebus12. It is hard to put value on it.

?

Ahoj Vit,

Best advice would be to look on some Internet dealer websites...they may have something similar somewhere and this will give you an idea of what to ask for your item.

Carl

Quote by Punisher11 View Post
    Thank you lebus12. It is hard to put value on it.
    not really but it is not an appraisal service...
    try eBay - plenty of them if you look carefully

?

Agree! There are enough dealer websites who offer propaganda material. It could give you an idea of the value. But I think it's all about what a buyer would want to pay for it.

Thank you guys for your advice, I will do that i tried but didnt found such thing. Best wishes Vit