Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Unused German Requisition Form

Article about: this is another ite i bought today at a local event this one I paid 5 dollars for and it came from a former US air force lt colonel who was captured and taken to stalag luft 1 in ww2 this is

Default Unused German Requisition Form

this is another ite i bought today at a local event this one I paid 5 dollars for and it came from a former US air force lt colonel who was captured and taken to stalag luft 1 in ww2 this is one of the items he took when he left the camp this is a requisition form for the camp to get supplies from the nearby city

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unused German Requisition Form
    P
    Many

Default Re: Unused German Requisition Form

Allow me to remark that this not a requistion form; it's simply a blank, general purpose letterhead from a wholesale business for foodstuffs, wine, spirits and tobacco located at Barth an der Ostsee. (also the location of Stalag Luft I)

Don't lose heart Richtofen, it is still a period piece and worth $5 any day.
    The key is always to NOT be swayed by the story - look at the item carefully and see what IT tells you, NOT what the seller says.
    Hang in there!
    Cheers, Dan

well the seller said she thought it was a requisition form but she didnt know cuz she coudlnt read german the salag luft part though is correct