Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Urkunde ekii - 334 inf. Div.

Article about: What I'm going to share with you is my latest purchase. Isn't anything immediately visible, but "reading" little by little the document I discovered that ... ... but let's go with

?

Exclamation Urkunde ekii - 334 inf. Div.

What I'm going to share with you is my latest purchase.
    Isn't anything immediately visible, but "reading" little by little the document I discovered that ... ... but let's go with order.
    I find myself accidentally in Internet searching for a brother, a Urkunde for EKI.
    First of all is a Unteroffizier (Sergeant) belong to 334 Art. Reg. and already I would imagine behind a 88, then maybe they just of Pak, but I like to think so.
    Then I begin reading a bit of history, about Lexxikon, about this Division.
    Creates the 25 November 1942 and Christmas if passes already in Afrika and destroyed in May 1943 in Tunis.
    On 3 June 1943 is sent in France (Bordeaux) and then end up to November in Genoa in Italy.
    Is a little up and down for the boot to finish his career on the banks of the PO; prisoners will be then sent "al fresco" in American prison camps in the Alps.
    This is the story of the Division in a very succinct; we now come to day month and year to see where the ns. Unteroffizioer has earned the decoration.
    Certainly in Italy, but where exactly??? The answer always comes from Lexxikon that locates the Division in August, the document is dated 14.08.1944, in the 1st Armeekorps Fallschirmjaeger located in Florence.
    Then the soldier then received the EKII nearby (in the widest sense of the word) Gothic line, near where I live. (in November will then in Bologna).
    The signature is of Generalleutnant Hellmuth Böhlke :
    Ritterkreuz (20. September 1942)
    Eichenlaub No. 716 (25. Januar 1945)
    Deutsches Kreuz in Gold (27. October 1941)
    That's it, nothing inconspicuous apart the stamp Green Lizard that is a punch in an eye.
    Forgive the photos are those of the seller, as soon as I get home I will do 4 best pics, if you consider it appropriate.
    Thank you for patience
    Greetings to all

Urkunde ekii - 334 inf. Div.Urkunde ekii - 334 inf. Div.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Urkunde ekii - 334 inf. Div.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Urkunde ekii - 334 inf. Div.

Nice Document, Must be Nice to have something in your Collection linked to your Home location.

I think the 8 Batterie were equipped with 4 x 105mm leFH guns. ( 10.5 cm leFH 18/40 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

?

Thanks guys for your reply and info.

Regards