Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Very Late war papers.

Article about: Guys, Two late war papers, not to good condition wise but I could not resist the theme of the pics. Five birds one aim, to make some blokes life a misery! By shooting him down. I really like

Default Very Late war papers.

Guys,

Two late war papers, not to good condition wise but I could not resist the theme of the pics.

Five birds one aim, to make some blokes life a misery! By shooting him down.

I really like the Nebelwerfer badge as we have a lot at the museum in Celle but none with a swastika, so I conclude ours are all post war?

Like the soldbuch comparison photo with the Volksturm version, useful?

Who can pass up a Tiger?

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very Late war papers.   Very Late war papers.  

Very Late war papers.   Very Late war papers.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Late war papers.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Very Late war papers.

Couple more photos.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very Late war papers.   Very Late war papers.  

Very nice papers Jock. I love getting papers like these too. It's interesting to see what the Germans were reading back home as the war was raging. Like you said, the nebelwerfer insignia is great. Thanks for showing.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Very nice papers Jock. I love getting papers like these too. It's interesting to see what the Germans were reading back home as the war was raging. Like you said, the nebelwerfer insignia is great. Thanks for showing.

Jay
    Jay,

It is a bit surreal at times some of the articles, completely dettatched from the reality of the war. I have not included the non military articles but they include 'marrage in the Carp pond' photos from a film about I guess keeping fish, two romantic novels that were being serialised (I wonder if they got to the end before the end?), an article on mosquitoes, jokes and puzzels.

Jock