Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Volkischer beobachter

Article about: Hi, I posted this initially in the wrong place, sorry. I have a copy of Volkischer beobachter with the title between two static swastikas as opposed to the later publications bearing the NSD

Default Volkischer beobachter

Hi, I posted this initially in the wrong place, sorry. I have a copy of Volkischer beobachter with the title between two static swastikas as opposed to the later publications bearing the NSDAP eagle and swastika. It's dated 1923 abd was published months before hitler went to prison in Landsdorf. Anyone and idea on value? Cheers, Roland,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Volkischer beobachter
    P
    Many

Default Re: Volkischer beobachter

Anybody has any idea?
    I'm curious.....

best wishes,
    0.S.

Well, you've certainly got a rare one with such an early date. I've been buying the issues from the 1930-40s for around $20-$30 apiece, and that's for a complete issue (not just the front and back pages).
    As a collector of German paper-goods...I'd probably pay between $60.00-$75.00 for it depending on condition. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Glenn

Many thanks for the feedback and info. The newspaper is complete and in decent condition for its age, I also have a few copies of the Reitlinger zeitung plus a few other paper mags about Hindenberg's funeral ceremony and about his life. When I get time I'll try to post some pics.
    Cheers, Roland.

Here are some images I managed to do quickly. Cheers, Roland.

Hi, I tried to post pics but apparently my images are too big so I'll have to find a way of reducing them, b.t.w. the exact date of the V.B. is wed. 23rd. april 1923, Cheers, Roland.

Not good at processing images but here goes my first try, more will follow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Volkischer beobachter  

Can't believe it actually worked even though it took some time to figure out how to shrink the image, the newspaper isn't torn at the bottom as seems from the image. Cheers, Roland.

Second try.

Third image

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast