Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Waffen ss document

Article about: Hi,i bought this document from a site,i am pretty Sure this is an original item but i would like to know the opinion of people that know more than me.And if you can,i would like to know when

Default Waffen ss document

Hi,i bought this document from a site,i am pretty Sure this is an original item but i would like to know the opinion of people that know more than me.And if you can,i would like to know when it was used.Thank youWaffen ss documentWaffen ss documentWaffen ss documentWaffen ss document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen ss document
    P
    Many

You will find you will get better results if you post your photos in the correct orientation.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank you,sorry for the mistake i am new

Post them from a PC. Posting images from your phone or tablet sometimes causes them to be posted as seen above.

If you click them i think it is possibile to see them properly

Im no expert on these kinda things, but it seems real to me.

As far as i understand the document is an exit document of Staffelmann (His Rank) Otto Schmidt the first Page has his Personal informations, where he lived, when he joined the millitary etc. The other pages show all battels he fought in, all education he got (For example training with an K98), all medals he got: War Wound Badge and the Eastern Front Medal as well as all injurys and medical treatment he got.

He had only one Injury: 10.5.1942 - Grenade Splinter at the Back and the Head, bruise at the left shoulder.

That may have been the reason he had to quit service, as this was also his last battel: 24.4.42 - 10.5.42 defensive battle at Kiestinki (Which is North Finland), before that he was stationed in Norway and other places in Finland.

The last bit of the last page says that:

"Im taught abut Spionage, treason, keeping the service secret even after my dismissal, as well as my pension claims and military surveillance, i also accept the here present registrations of the Kriegsstammrolle." (This is what this document is)

Further it says "I dont have anymore requirements at the 9. /SS-Geb. Art. Rgt. , SS-Geb. Div. Nord".

Then follows the Signature, dated the 10.10.1942.

thank you vero much,i appreciate it!

If the photos do not rotate ..you may have to reduce the image size and repost.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. - Winston Churchill

Zero wrong with this document! Original and nice example of the more mundane daily operational tasks. Adravor document breakdown is spot on. Well done.

I copied the photos to my desktop and since they are JPG I, was able to rotate them easily. Adravor is correct that the documents are genuine and his translations are correct. Those are nice to have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast