Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS im Westen

Article about: I would like to share this book with the forum Waffen SS im Western It contains many pictures of the SS in the West. it is 21.3 mb and pdf format. to download click link and follow instructi

?

Default Waffen SS im Westen

I would like to share this book with the forum Waffen SS im Western It contains many pictures of the SS in the West.
    it is 21.3 mb and pdf format. to download click link and follow instructions. Zschaeckel, Friedrich - Waffen-SS im Westen - Ein Bericht in Bildern (1941, 140 S., Scan).pdf

In case you missed the earlier post I have also posted a link to download the book Damals about Totenkopf in France
    here is the link Damals.pdf

I love the Mauser pistol!

TiTle page of Damals

I have a few other interesting SS files if you are interested reply and I will post some more things.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS im Westen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffen SS im Westen

Thanks for the links. They are both very interesting books with some well known and not so well known images

Very important books, I have them, it is a pleasure. After This PK was wis the LAH and the HJ in Normandie.

Thanks for the links. Enjoyed looking.

?

Im glad to share them. I have many other interesting SS books and files that I would be willing to share if there is any interest. I had 200 downloads of this file and three responses. Many SS Leihefts and other stuff. This is one I find interesting SS-Angora pics of a few pages below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS im Westen   Waffen SS im Westen  

Waffen SS im Westen  

?

Here is a few more pics. I imagine that these guys fur was what was in those grey/white Kharkov jackets (among other things). There are still many other good pics in this little book.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS im Westen   Waffen SS im Westen  

Waffen SS im Westen