Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wax document stamper translation!?

Article about: Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can give me a translation or even the full German wording on this wax stamper that I have picked up recently? Regards Michael

Default Wax document stamper translation!?

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can give me a translation or even the full German wording on this wax stamper that I have picked up recently?
    Regards

Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wax document stamper translation!?   Wax document stamper translation!?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wax document stamper translation!?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Might be easier if you put some ink on it and stamp it on a piece of paper.

See this thread to see what I mean

WWII German Panzer Document/Wax Stamp.

It is a bit difficult and time consuming to reverse all the letters and spell it out for translation. That and the sideways picture as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Updated photo and German wording

Ok so here is what I could decipher from the stamper, can anyone provide any information about it!? Would love to know a more of anyone can help

Reichsarbeitsdient beauftragter des reichsarbeisfuhrer niederlande

Cheers

Wax document stamper translation!?

Representative in the Netherlands of the RAD leader? So...Konstantin Hierl's representative in Holland? No clue as to it's authenticity or not, but it doesn't leave me all warm and fuzzy, I know...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Representative in the Netherlands of the RAD leader? So...Konstantin Hierl's representative in Holland? No clue as to it's authenticity or not, but it doesn't leave me all warm and fuzzy, I know...
    Thats what i got out of it too when i did a bit of research, so potentially a pretty nice and semi important stamper haha
    Personally im pretty happy with the authenticity, based on the quality of the face and construction. There is a little bit of wear on the top around the bulbous part where, if you were right handed, your thumb would rest, easy to fake this wear i know, but it feels right.

?

Reverse image..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wax document stamper translation!?   Wax document stamper translation!?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

the stamp is not crisp, a bit fuzzy? jmho.

This is definitely a period piece.

I agree with Wagriffs translation and interpretation.

?

A late addition of information, Reichsarbeitsdient beauftragter des reichsarbeisfuhrer niederlande, that person was none other than Generalarbeitsführer August Bethmann, commander of the RAD in Holland and Delegate of the Reichsarbeitsführer (Hierl), and attached to the Reich Commissioner for occupied Holland, in the photo provided, one can see the Dutch version of the RAD flag, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wax document stamper translation!?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "