Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht armored vehicles photo

Article about: I found a nice set of Wehrmacht marked armored vehicle photos. These were the best out of the others unfortunately. Looks like they were plucked from a photo album with better care than the

Default Wehrmacht armored vehicles photo

I found a nice set of Wehrmacht marked armored vehicle photos. These were the best out of the others unfortunately. Looks like they were plucked from a photo album with better care than the others. Enlarged and unenlarged.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht armored vehicles photo   Wehrmacht armored vehicles photo  

Wehrmacht armored vehicles photo   Wehrmacht armored vehicles photo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht armored vehicles photo
    P
    Many

Hi, I am totally not an expert on AFVs but the vehicle in the 1st/3rd photos looks American to me and the guy standing next to it looks like either a Staff or General Officer, probably a General. Do you think that it could be captured and under test and evaluation? Nice and interesting photos in any event.

Thank you for showing

Regards MR

Perhaps Rommel in Normandy.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The half track is or was originally a French Unic. The Germans adapted them as Leichter Zugkraftwagen 37.

Hi Lebus12, You certainly nailed that one. Rommel, I think it is and my thought about it being US. Not often that I am right --- but I am wrong again!!!!

Cheers MR

I couldn't tell what the vehicles that were camouflaged with brush were. However, I wasn't sure at all what was on the half track possibly bridging equip I was thinking at first. The half track look like a French vehicle from the front.

The officer is definitely a staff officer due to the double stripes on the trousers. He does appear to be Rommel for he had the same stance as this fellow in the photo.

Would also seem to imply that your photos are copies and not originals as they appear on the internet already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast