MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed

Article about: hi all i have just purchased this wehrpass for the lufwaffe it was aspare of the moment buy and not to sure if i have over paid. i was wondering though if anyone on here could translate or g

Default wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed

hi all

i have just purchased this wehrpass for the lufwaffe it was aspare of the moment buy and not to sure if i have over paid.
    i was wondering though if anyone on here could translate or give me some information about the gentleman the wehrpass did come with 2 pictures of the gent aswell
    any help would be great i apologise for the amount of pictures i have has to add to this post

thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed   wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed  

wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed   wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed  

wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed   wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wehrpass for luftwaffe help translation needed
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

He was born in 1899, Catholic and from the small town of Illmünster, so he was quite old for active duty when the war broke out in 1939. Hence probably not many entries after that date. Although a doctor described him as fit for duty it seems he was discarded from military service in early 1940. He received training on the use of the K98 rifle. He served as "Funker" which translates as radio operator.

Thanks for sharing!

Best, Jan

The group photo appears to have a truck and trailer in the background which may be radio trailer. There is one reel of cable on the ground to the left and one to the right. They do not look like Fernsprech reels so I am not sure of their purpose. A clearer photo would help. NH

that is awesome thanks jan

The group may be in front of a rig like the one in this scale model photo. NH

i like that scale model the camo is fantastic how its been done