Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrpass - Picture Heavy

Article about: Hello Sirs, I posted a picture of the cover of this wehrpass yesterday and many of you were very gracious in providing me information regarding it. I purchased it today along with a few othe

Default Wehrpass - Picture Heavy

Hello Sirs,
    I posted a picture of the cover of this wehrpass yesterday and many of you were very gracious in providing me information regarding it. I purchased it today along with a few other items.

These items were obtained by a member of the 375th FA/100th Infantry.

Any information regarding these items would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much,
    Rob

Wehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture HeavyWehrpass - Picture Heavy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpass - Picture Heavy
    P
    Many

Great to see the extra pages posted, very cool document. I commented in the other thread as well.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

piw
    ?

The wehrpass entries look comprehensive. As mentioned in the previous thread it's second issue. Lots of good entries in the active war service sections, the award entries look genuine and fit with the information in the rest of the document. He was a reserve artillery officer fully activated once war started (interestingly was an NCO during the Great War finishing as a Leutuant of reserves). Fought on the western and eastern fronts, spent time in hospital during 1943 and ended up in the Netherlands by 1944. The units listed should all be easily researchable. Excellent buy.

Thank you very much for the excellent information.

Best,
    Rob