Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Wofür Kämpfen Wir - Officer's Book - Nazi Ideology

Article about: Presenting this late war propaganda piece printed in Berlin: "Wofür Kämpfen Wir?" (What Are We Fighting For?) In my opinion, a great piece of twisted Nazi propaganda. It puts most

Default Wofür Kämpfen Wir - Officer's Book - Nazi Ideology

Presenting this late war propaganda piece printed in Berlin: "Wofür Kämpfen Wir?" (What Are We Fighting For?)

In my opinion, a great piece of twisted Nazi propaganda. It puts most of the Nazi ideology onto paper, delving into Jews, Americans, British, Bolshevism, and the Master Aryan Race.

This book was presented to Officers during the war (mine even has the field notes of a training officer learning to record interactions and troop movements) in the pages.

I haven't seen these quite often, and from what I understand, they are often in pretty bad shape. Would love to hear what you guys know about this book, as I do not know much myself. Here is a bit of a read on it from USM Books (1944 anti-American, anti-Jewish Photo Book "Why do we fight?)

Would love to know how much these books fetch as well.

Hope you all are well,

PF
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wofür Kämpfen Wir - Officer's Book - Nazi Ideology  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wofür Kämpfen Wir - Officer's Book - Nazi Ideology
    P
    Many