MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Work papers?

Article about: Hello, this is Julekpl again. It's been a while since I've posted, mainly because school and work have been getting in the way, but I have come across some papers that I am not sure about. T

Default Work papers?

Hello, this is Julekpl again. It's been a while since I've posted, mainly because school and work have been getting in the way, but I have come across some papers that I am not sure about. They look like workers' papers in occupied Poland, but I am not sure. Any thoughts on this? Thank you for your help! Work papers?
    Work papers? Work papers?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Work papers?
    P
    Many

It's a travel permit issued by the mayor's office of Welun authorizing the holder to use the railway line from Welun to Gleiwitz in Upper Silesia for commuting to work. The document was good for 30 single trips and valid up until 5 December 1943, after which it had to be returned. It was void for express trains and on Sundays and holidays.

You make these docs so much more interesting for us non German speakers HP, thanks a million. Jay

Thank you for your help HPL! I'm not sure what to do with it though, since it probably holds no real worth. I think I'll hold on to it, but thank you very much for the information!