Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book

Article about: I have a large grouping of documents for a German Soldier and starting to research his documents,I believe he was some sort of driver in or near Landshut? Could anyone please help me with th

Default Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book

I have a large grouping of documents for a German Soldier and starting to Would like some help on translation of Military dating Bookresearch his documents,I believe he was some sort of driver in or near Landshut?
    Could anyone please help me with this translation Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book
    P
    Many

He certainly served in transport or vehicle based units for his career so was most likely a driver but only other entries might confirm it. Looks like he might of been injured while with le.Fahr-Kolonne 6/157 as his next unit was a convalescent unit, but again only other entries might confirm that.
    The training and convalescent units were based in or around Landshut and Dillingen.

Here is some information taken from Lexikon with regards to Fahr-Ers.u.Ausb.-Abt 7:

Das Abteilung wurde am 26. August 1939 in Landshut, Wehrkreis VII, aufgestellt. Die Abteilung unterstand der Division 157. Am 1. Oktober 1942 wurde die Abteilung in je eine Fahr-Ersatz-Abteilung 7 und eine Fahr-Ausbildungs-Abteilung 7 geteilt. Ab diesem 1. Oktober 1942 unterstanden die Abteilungen der Division 467. Am 15. Februar 1943 war die Ersatz-Abteilung in Landshut, die Ausbildungs-Abteilung in Kempten stationiert. Am 10. April 1943 wurden die beiden Abteilungen zur Fahr-Ersatz- und Ausbildungs-Abteilung 7 in Landshut zusammengelegt.

Thank you for the info Hucks,I do have a few more papers for him,if you see anything that could help me in finding his exact unit ,I also translated this first picture to the best of my ability,Its kind of funny,if i translated it properly it says hes being removed from driving due to his lack of brains?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book   Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book  

Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book   Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book  

Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book   Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book  

Would like some help on translation of Military dating Book  

The very first image you showed lists every unit he served with and in the order that he served with them.