Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Kriegs Chronik

Article about: Hi, Bought this WW2 Kriegs Chronik at the weekend fleamarket, strictly not of the period, commenorates a soldiers service life, don't remember seeing one on the forum, thought I'd show this

?

Default WW2 Kriegs Chronik

Hi,
    Bought this WW2 Kriegs Chronik at the weekend fleamarket, strictly not of the period, commenorates a soldiers service life, don't remember seeing one on the forum, thought I'd show this one. I do have a couple of similar framed WW1 chronicles with different motifs, this one measures 45cm x 33cm deals with the military career of Staff N.C.O. Heinrich Kirschner - holder of the EK 2 and Ost Medal - joined up 1.10.39 took part in the campaign that over-ran Poland & France. 1941 advanced as part of the army middle section into Russia - Moscow,Orel, Vitebsk, defence and retreat fighting. Taken by the english as a P.O.W. - Released 20.10.45.
    How he came from fighting outside Moscow to be a english P.O.W is not stated - maybe not enough space.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Kriegs Chronik  
    Attached Images Attached Images WW2 Kriegs Chronik 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Kriegs Chronik
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW2 Kriegs Chronik

Very nice. Thanks for showing.