Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ww2 nazi propaganda poster?

Article about: I bought this poster from eBay. It is made of fabric and definitely feels old, so I'm guessing it's original. I am wondering why they used fabric on posters and how much something like this

Default Ww2 nazi propaganda poster?

I bought this poster from eBay. It is made of fabric and definitely feels old, so I'm guessing it's original. I am wondering why they used fabric on posters and how much something like this would be worth. Any information would be awesome!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 nazi propaganda poster?
    P
    Many

Probably should include a picture or two.

The membership here will not appraise items. Value is subject to the market. You said you just bought it on ebay, so there is no better indicator of value than what you just paid for it. As to it's originality, I will defer to the poster guys to determine if it is original or not.

Here is a picture of the back. [ATTACH=CONFIG
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 nazi propaganda poster?  

Okay. Thank you. I am new to this site, so I didn't realize you don't appraise items. 😊

Appraisal notwithstanding, surely you can get an idea as to the originality of the piece. Welcome to the forum by the way. I seem to remember seeing a poster similar to this one somewhere and if I recall correctly it wasn't inexpensive.

This might be a better picture of the front. In the last picture, "Hitler bewegung" was cut off.Ww2 nazi propaganda poster?

MAP
    ?

Welcome Keirn,

Ebay is ripe with fakes. Here is hoping for the best.

As member Carpediem has noted we are happy to authenticate items but refrain from valuation.

It is slow right now given vacations but be patient and I'm sure someone will be around eventually.

I have rotate your photo to help our members here.

Ww2 nazi propaganda poster?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

On fabric....

It is a fake, 110%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast