Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco

Article about: I guess these are still classed as third reich propaganda.... they are Spanish ww2 coupons. A rare item around here but are they are common in Europe? They would look great displayed in a fr

4md
    ?

Default ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco

I guess these are still classed as third reich propaganda.... they are Spanish ww2 coupons.
    A rare item around here but are they are common in Europe?
    They would look great displayed in a frame together.
    Any comments or information would be much appreciated

regards Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco   ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco  

ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco   ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco  

ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco   ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 propaganda coupons Spanish Blue division, Hitler and Franco
    P
    Many

Those are really cool.

v/nice.

Sorry to say, but these are just a hoax. They are called 'cupones fantasía' and were most likely created in the 60s as a forgery or even on the 21th century

?

I was not aware of that. I see them for sale all the time but never thought of buying any even though they are very appealing to look at. I always felt they were too abundant on the market and too many complete sets. After all ration coupons are used to acquire food through hard times and it seems unlikely people would forgo food in order to save a piece of propaganda paper.

Cheers, Al