Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...

Article about: I recently bought this German Jewish passport with the photo and 2 documents. I'm wanting to get some feedback on them. What are the 2 documents? I was thinking a birth certificate??? How RA

Default WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...

I recently bought this German Jewish passport with the photo and 2 documents. I'm wanting to get some feedback on them. What are the 2 documents? I was thinking a birth certificate??? How RARE are Jewish passports like this? I paid $125...was that a good price? The lady I bought it from also said she will send me documentation that this guys (Helmut Strauss) father was one of the people who invented the Bio-Feedback machine and that he was good friends with Albert Einstein! She said she has documentation in both German and English to this affect. Would that affect value since it is his father and not him? Thanks and any/all feedback is apprecaiated!

WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...Picture 022.jpgWWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...
    P
    Many

Default Re: WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...

The two documents are vaccination certificates. $125 is great for this grouping...other opinions may differ of course, as Holocaust-related items are somewhat in a niche of their own...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 08-04-2015 at 11:20 PM.

?

Default Re: WWII German JEWISH Passport REISEPASS Red "J" on first page QUESIONS...

Agreed, in certain circles, anything related to the Holocaust will add at least one "0" to the asking price. Nice examples.

Regards,

Carl

- - Updated - -

Agreed, in certain circles, anything related to the Holocaust will add at least one "0" to the asking price. Nice examples.

Regards,

Carl

Thanks for the comments! I just did not know how rare these really are! I would not think there are many out there, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the clarification on the 2 documents. I never thought of vaccinations....

Nice passport indeed.
    Thanks for sharing it with us 8)

Looks like he was lucky, he got a visa to the states!....

The Reisepass sells for 4 to 500 retail!!! You got a great deal , no doubt about it!!

Thanks for the input! It is the center piece of my collection and always gets attention when people view my WWII stuff. You just don't see these around!

They are out there but certainly not as common as a normal reisepass.. I got one on eBay Germany before they removed it.... They also had different font J's

i did not know about the different font "J". Is one more rare than another or are they all about the same?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast