Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.

Article about: One of my favourite badge designs—8 Batalion Pancerny of Bydgoszcz. This is a yesterday's repro—from Andrzej Panasiuk a fine badge design none the less

Default Re: 2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.

One of my favourite badge designs—8 Batalion Pancerny of Bydgoszcz.
    This is a yesterday's repro—from Andrzej Panasiuk a fine badge design none the less
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

recently bought a badge to the 2 Batalion Pancerny. I guess is a repro, possibly made in the early post war years? Will be very obliged for any piece of info in this badge!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.   2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  

Attached Images Attached Images 2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936. 

Hi Loupie1961 - yes, it's a copy. There were two official makers of the 2nd Armoured Battalion badge: Bronisław Grabski (Łódż) and Wiktor Gontarczyk (Warsaw). Pictured below is a Grabski version.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.   2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  

2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Loupie1961 - yes, it's a copy. There were two official makers of the 2nd Armoured Battalion badge: Bronisław Grabski (Łódż) and Wiktor Gontarczyk (Warsaw). Pictured below is a Grabski version.

Regards,
    Tony
    Hello Tony,

thank you for your kind repyl: as a matter of fact, I was not expecting an original, for 18 USDs!!!!

Coincidentally, currently up on ebay is this one that appears good. Unfortunately – this story comes with it:

>>> SADLY THE BADGE WAS DROPPED BY ME IN MY DRIVEWAY AS IT BEING MOVED AND I HAVE SHOWN THE CONDITION AS IT WAS FOUND AND THE EXISTING DAMAGE NOW <<<

What a shame. To have survived in almost perfect condition for over 70 years until being carelessly dropped. Almost brings a tear to the eye.

POLISH 2ND ARMORED BATTALION BADGE> RARE>ORIGINAL on eBay (end time 10-Jul-11 23:08:55 BST)

Regards,
    T.
    Attached Images Attached Images 2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936. 
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Nice collections there..... I just came back while ago from Poland and was a travelling market i went to that had antique stalls selling replicas of nearly all the badges existing, prices were relatively cheap at 40zł per badge.....

Was sold but has now been relisted?? Wonder why??
    POLISH 2ND ARMORED BATTALION BADGE> RARE>ORIGINAL | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Batalion Pancerny legitymacji 1938 and 2 BPanc group photo 1936.  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2