Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

4 Pułk Strzelców Podhalańskich Badge

Article about: Hello, I have an opportunity to purchase the following badge, but don't know too much about it. To start, it does look original to me. What about price? What would be a fair offer to the sel

?

Default 4 Pułk Strzelców Podhalańskich Badge

Hello,

I have an opportunity to purchase the following badge, but don't know too much about it. To start, it does look original to me. What about price? What would be a fair offer to the seller?

Thank you,

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 4 Pułk Strzelców Podhalańskich Badge   4 Pułk Strzelców Podhalańskich Badge  

Default Re: 4 Pułk Strzelców Podhalańskich Badge

Hi Tom,

I definitely do not like the look of this badge. All characteristics are indicative of it being an old copy. I am away from my reference sources at the moment, but will strive to obtain some more information once able to.

I look forward to any other opinions . . .

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Re: 4 Pułk Strzelców Podhalańskich Badge

I don't have a good image of the obverse of an officer grade badge (best is Sawicki ref. pg. 143) , but the reverse of a genuine badge should appear like this:

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 4 Pułk Strzelców Podhalańskich Badge  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne