Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Thanks for clarifying tony, I learn something new everyday

rudnicki
    ?

Quote by 3mk View Post
    The ones Ive seen were painted black during the Polish-Soviet war,not a light color like this,
    And regarding his furazerka,Its a copy made by a Polish company called Lancier which supplies reenactors
    Za ile chcecie sprzedawac pamiatki po zmarlych zolnierzach? za pare dolarow? Troche szacunku!!!!!!!!!!!
    Przekazcie to do muzeum.
    Andrzej Rudnicki

Hello Everyone

Does this Cross of Independence seem original pre 1939?
    Thanks
    Pawel.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Hello Pawel,

The cross looks like an entirely genuine National Mint (Mennica Panstwowa) issue. In great condition too.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by rudnicki View Post
    Za ile chcecie sprzedawac pamiatki po zmarlych zolnierzach? za pare dolarow? Troche szacunku!!!!!!!!!!!
    Przekazcie to do muzeum.
    Andrzej Rudnicki
    Hello Andrzej,

Please note that this is an English language forum.

In response to your comments, assuming they are intended seriously, this forum exists in part to assist collectors in their research for the safe acquisition of genuine historical military artifacts and in their preservation. But at the same we strive to deepen the awareness, expand the knowledge, and provide a greater appreciation of the sacrifices and heroic efforts of the Poles that fought and died in defense of the freedom of their homeland and others and in doing so played a vital role in 20th century military history.

You are sadly mistaken by suggesting that we focus on the money aspect of the hobby and neglect respecting what it is these items represent. I recommend that you take some time to read through some of the many threads across the four sections of our forum and welcome you to join us in the spirit of what this forum is really about.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

Andrzej,
    Also remember, many members here are the sons of the Poles who fought in exile for their motherland, ... and were forgotten as traitors for countless years ....
    Why only now do you wish to remember their total forgotten loyalty ?

"Our" memories of these brave souls mean more than money !!! We knew them ! .. remember that !

Gary J.

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hello Pawel,

The cross looks like an entirely genuine National Mint (Mennica Panstwowa) issue. In great condition too.

Regards,
    Tony
    Tony,

That's great - Thanks for your help. Couple weeks ago, a cousin from Poland brought me a present - "Polski Krzyz Zaslugi 1923-2000" Dzkieje i katalog by Zbigniew Krotke. Realy great book with great detail, description and documentation. Highly recommended for guys like us

Best regards,
    Pawel.

Quote by Hobbymoje View Post
    . . . Couple weeks ago, a cousin from Poland brought me a present - "Polski Krzyz Zaslugi 1923-2000" Dzkieje i katalog by Zbigniew Krotke. Realy great book with great detail, description and documentation. Highly recommended for guys like us
    Agreed! This is a fantastic book that sets the standard for all other such reference books to follow. And the bar is set high. Painstakingly researched, and beautifully presented, it is a masterwork. I also highly recommend that anyone with an interest in this decoration grab a copy.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

I've found this pack on one auction services. Seems to be very interesting one. Probably WW1 german tornister converted to wz.27 standard. What do You think ? Anyone has seen such conversion before ?

Hello,

Are these two medals genuine pre 1939? Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Pawel.

Attached Images Attached Images Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version. 

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast