Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

Default Re: Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

I wish I could just post pics but eBay wont let me. Polish Army M15 helmet Finnish Russian complete Eagle - eBay (item 280446263163 end time Jan-09-10 21:35:50 PST)
    Here's quite an interesting piece. I think I'll pass on it.

Regarding my previous entry...OK so now I have pics to post. Any opinions on this ultra-rare piece?? Looks to be in REALLy good shape. but I'll still pass, thanks very much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

3mk
    ?

The ones Ive seen were painted black during the Polish-Soviet war,not a light color like this,
    And regarding his furazerka,Its a copy made by a Polish company called Lancier which supplies reenactors

3mk
    ?

I was looking for one of these and a sports badge for a while and came across this one,I dont know if anyones faking these but just in case,Real or fake?
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version. 

Default Polish Officer's tunic - 2nd Lieutenant

Hello Emil,

The tunic looks to me like a pre-war example or made by a tailor to pre-war standards with exile insignia sewn on, maybe the officer sewed on his present insignia on to his pre-war tunic, also I see an interesting medal ribbon bar. Is it a field issue (rough wool) or smooth ribbed garbadine, dress issue ? I see it has pre-war or exile buttons.

Justin1939

Default Polish Officer's Tunic - 2nd Ltnt

Hello Emil,

Further to my last answer, I think I saw a thread on another forum describing these patches as meaning a signaller attached to a armoured unit.

Justin1939

Hello everybody

very happy to join you all in this interesting forum.

I would like to ask anyone knows much about VMs

there is this 3d class for sale on Polish Allegro.

But in research on VMs issued I see no number 161 awarded to anyone. Is it really possible that there is a 3rd class pre war VM
    floating around without ever being issued?'

S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Hello Stanislaw,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, there were surplus unawarded 3rd Class VM’s that have found their way onto the market. The one you have pictured is a genuine pre-WW2 Krupski i Matulewicz made cross mounted to original issue Swiss made ribbon. I don’t have the award statistics with me at the moment, but from memory there were something in the order of only two dozen actually awarded during the IIRP period. I believe upwards of 175 were made. Again, I’d need to check my references to confirm.

I am watching this auction too!

Regards,
    Tony

3mk
    ?

Welcome to the forum Stanislaw!
    Like Tony said the cross is original,and a very nice one to!

Quote by 3mk View Post
    I was looking for one of these and a sports badge for a while and came across this one,I dont know if anyones faking these but just in case,Real or fake?
    Thanks
    Good news and bad news. Spinner bad, badge good. These are very common and not yet worth making copies of.

Regards,
    Tony

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast