Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

Default Re: Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

I guess a good one but.. any idea about the fair price?I did a little research I found the cross itself but wasn't able to find the price nowhere and It's quite important thing (knowing how much can you pay for the item to not overprice) .Maybe someone will know price range for that.

Odznaka Honorowa Zwi?zku Powsta?ców ... (1034032158) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

BTW I'm a new member and I must say great to be here guys !

Cheers : >

3mk
    ?

Hey Semper Fidelis,
    I think its good but im no expert,Ive only seen 2 of these in my whole life (Including this one!).Im sure some of our other members can help you.

And welcome to the the forum!

I'm regular visitor in this thread as far as I can see . Already bought this one. This medals are quite common but did you see any in original case with miniature and ribbon bar ? What do you think ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

3mk
    ?

Hey Semper Fidelis,
    Thats a amazing example of the medal, Full size,minature,bar,box and the `belka`

Thats a example I would love to own.

Regards
    Emil

Hello Semper Fidelis,

Nice set!

Are you certain this was the original presentation case for the medal?

Can we see pictures of the exterior of the case, and also the full interior without the decorations in place?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello.
    Thanks for comments.
    Medal is on its way to me and I will have it in my hands on Tuesday and I will make more photos with pleasure.

Cheers.

3mk
    ?

Hey guys,
    Is it me or are post-war cross`s being faked/made into a fantasies?

Look at this one on Allegro, Looks to be casted (I think) or poorly made.I never seen one being numbered before.
    Krzy? Walecznych. (1033811925) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version. 

Here are more photos of my cased medal.Yes I'm pretty sure that this was original presenting set. It's not a set you see everyday.Hope you'll enjoy.
    Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Hi Emil,

As this is a communist era People’s Army of Poland decoration I’ve moved your question to that section in hopes that someone may be able to provide you with an answer.

Regards,
    Tony

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Hey guys,
    Is it me or are post-war cross`s being faked/made into a fantasies?

Look at this one on Allegro, Looks to be casted (I think) or poorly made.I never seen one being numbered before.
    Krzy? Walecznych. (1033811925) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Quote by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Here are more photos of my cased medal.Yes I'm pretty sure that this was original presenting set. . .
    Many thanks Semper!

This is a very nice looking set, and congratulations on your acquisition.

But I still have lingering doubts that the case originally accompanied the group. It does not have the appearance of the pre-war issue cases known to accompany the higher decorations and badges. This is certainly fertile territory for a new discussion thread as cased decorations have a special attraction for collectors. Any takers?

Regards,
    Tony

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast