Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

Default Re: Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Oh I would like to ask also about this "Miecze Hallerowskie" . What do you think about the ribbon?
    Miecze Hallerowskie (1062104289) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Waiting to hear from you

Cheers.

Hello Mr. Fidelis,

The 70th Anniversary of the January Uprising cross is a copy. Originals were serial numbered. A genuine example is posted below. This one was part of a small lot of items found in Germany, likely booty from the September campaign judging by the other items contained in the lot. This cross sold on ebay back in may of 2009 for US $1440.

Quote by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Oh I would like to ask also about this "Miecze Hallerowskie" . What do you think about the ribbon?
    Miecze Hallerowskie (1062104289) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro
    The Haller Swords decoration appears genuine. One of several versions. The ribbon could be a replacement. But it is correct and doesn’t detract from the overall decoration.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hi guys.
    I would like your opinions about this medal " 10 years of independence" .I know that they're really common but I have some doubts about the seller( had a not correct item once in the past) so would like to be sure.Medal and ribbon looks correct to me but..whats your opinion?

Medal X lecia Odzyskania Niepodleg?o?ci. (1078715447) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Semper - looks entirely genuine. The barrel suspension appears a bit sloppy, so there is a remote possibility of an old repair. And as these medals are so common, awarded to civilians and military in large quantity, I would probably wait for one with a 'hook and eye' ribbon which would have been the type worn on a uniform. But that's just me.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Just finalizing the deal with buying this polonia restituta order - it's the last time to cancel the transaction so I want to be sure before sending my money -is everything OK with that cross(look at the eagle's enameling looks a little strange to me)?

Order Polonia Restituta 3 klasa (1003588587) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Thanks much guys.

Cheers.

ccj
    ?

Im not the EXPERT but it looks good to me as compared to known real examples.

3mk
    ?

Ill 2nd on that
    I dont belive any fakes are being made and It does not look like a modern example.
    Thats a nice example with a original ribbon

My new OWP badge(Organizacja Wojsk Pomorza).Hope you all like it guys?I know it's good (consulted with mr. Zawadzki) but I'm not sure about nakretka.Number has been engraved by the owner I guess?

All opinions are welcome.

Cheers.

Hello Mr. Fidelis,

Congratulations on winning the badge and thanks for posting it for our members to see. I decided to post these additional pictures from the auction site. They are more useful from a collector standpoint with that questionable Nagalski spinner removed.

Regards,
    Tony

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast