Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic Vis 35 magazines

Article about: Anyone known how much authentic early war, unmarked Vis 35 magazines sell for these day? Thanks.

Question Authentic Vis 35 magazines

Anyone known how much authentic early war, unmarked Vis 35 magazines sell for these day? Thanks.

Default Re: Authentic Vis 35 magazines

Hi Mike - they are seldom seen on the market, and I can't recall the last one I've encountered. Condition is everything, and I would expect a solid functioning one with good finish to bring $300 at the very least.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic Vis 35 magazines  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks Tony, I bought 2 aftermarket mags for $80 several years ago. I have a line on 2 early occupation magazines for $125 each. Never yet seen a prewar one in person.

Here are pics of the two occupation magazines I purchased a few weeks back:

Authentic Vis 35 magazinesAuthentic Vis 35 magazinesAuthentic Vis 35 magazines

One of them has a script lower case 'r' stamped on the back spine. Anyone know what that represents? Thanks.

Those are good looking mags Mike. Appear to be in super shape. Sorry, I do not know what the "r" is other than some sort of acceptance mark.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks Tony, I received a good deal on them. The seller had priced them at $150 each but knocked off $25 as I had inquired about buying Vis magazines from him months ago and he never replied.

He's a good fellow in my books. Very knowledgeable about the M1911A1 and U.S. webbing.