Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego

Article about: Hi Darek, I didn't wanna mislead you as I wasn't sure if it was original or not. I have seen modern copies of this badge that were much more crude and of lesser quality than the one you post

?

Default Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego

Hello.
    I bought 8 Lancers badge. What do you think, is it original?
    As for me, it is an original pattern 1922 years (1) engraver Franz Malina from Krakow.
    Please comments.
    I greet
    Darek
    Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa PoniatowskiegoBadge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego
    Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa PoniatowskiegoBadge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego
    Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego

Hi Darek,

That's a beautiful badge! The patina matches the badge very well, looks like a very old quality piece.

?

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Hi Darek,

That's a beautiful badge! The patina matches the badge very well, looks like a very old quality piece.
    Hi !
    Thank you for your words of appreciation. To you also think that it is the original badge?
    Darek

Why does only one eagle have the Crown?

?

Quote by dastier View Post
    Why does only one eagle have the Crown?
    The reason that these are the four emblems of the various regions: Krakow, Zator, Auschwitz and Cieszyn - each of these regions has a different emblem.

Hi Darco,

Chiming in late on this one. Sorry to say but I felt this is a copy although wanted to get the comments of a friend who specializes in this regiment’s history and militaria. He confirmed that this is indeed a copy, quite possible originating from Austria in the 1970’s.

Authenticating these can be challenging as there were several makers (of the cuff Malina, Knedler, Czaplicki) and then versions for officers, NCO’s and soldiers. But consistent with all of the pre-war makers is a level of quality, attention to detail and precision missing from most copies, including this one. Sorry again for the unfavourable comments.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Darco,

Chiming in late on this one. Sorry to say but I felt this is a copy although wanted to get the comments of a friend who specializes in this regiment’s history and militaria. He confirmed that this is indeed a copy, quite possible originating from Austria in the 1970’s.

Authenticating these can be challenging as there were several makers (of the cuff Malina, Knedler, Czaplicki) and then versions for officers, NCO’s and soldiers. But consistent with all of the pre-war makers is a level of quality, attention to detail and precision missing from most copies, including this one. Sorry again for the unfavourable comments.

Regards,
    Tony
    Hello
    Thank you for reliable and professional information, that's what I expected.
    Now I know what I have.
    I greet
    Darek

Hi Darek,

You’re most welcome. Sorry again for the bad news. Hopefully you did not pay much. If the seller offered a guarantee of authenticity you may want to obtain a refund.

Ahead of you next purchase please check here first!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Darek,

You’re most welcome. Sorry again for the bad news. Hopefully you did not pay much. If the seller offered a guarantee of authenticity you may want to obtain a refund.

Ahead of you next purchase please check here first!

Cheers,
    Tony
    Hello!
    Thank you for your help. Certainly in the future would use!
    Behind the badge did not pay much.
    I greet
    Darek

?

Hello Tony!
    I have in my collection also 100% original badges.
    I greet
    Darek
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego   Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego  

Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego   Badge 8 Pułk Ułanów ks.Józefa Poniatowskiego  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast