Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The badges / decorations of our dreams !!!

Article about: Nice topic Let's dream.... 1. Oboz Szkolny Artylerii Torun in silver ( I do not have any better picture) 2. For Battle of Dytiatyn Plus a few more, or anything in silver

Default The badges / decorations of our dreams !!!

I would like to propose the new activity in our forum – attaching pictures of the items of our dreams. Please let us know what are you dreaming on and we will try to attach pictures of it. You can also download yourself these pictures if you have such a opportunity.

I hope that this way we will find a lot of high quality pictures of genuine and unique items, which identification is extremely difficult without appropriate knowledge. Taking lack of sufficient documentation of unique items into account it seems to be especially important issue, which maybe helps to become our dreams reality.

May this Christmas bring smiles at your doorstep, joy in your heart and love and togetherness of friends and family in your home! Let your dreams became reality !!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jacek

So, let’s start our new activity….

The Zadworze Cross is absolutely one of my most wanted items

Cheers,
    Jacek
    Last edited by JacekMed; 12-24-2013 at 02:23 PM.

The only one picture of genuine Zadworze Cross, which I have in my archive is attached below:

All other pictures of it, especially of the back, are welcomed

Thank you in advance,
    Jacek

Nice idea Jacek, I will have to get my thinking cap on.

As far as a badge 'of my dreams', there are several, but I would gladly welcome one of these into my collection: Officer's Topographical School Badge. As rare as it is beautiful:

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Yes Tony, you are absolutely right with mentioned above Officer's Topographical School Badge, wonderful sample of the Polish badge designed in Russian style, really craftsmanship !!!

It has been my dream badge for a very long time, fortunately this year my dream became reality and I found it… little damaged but with excellent condition of the enamel.

Cheers,
    Jacek

Jacek, congratulations on acquiring this badge. I recall only ever seeing one on the market. Who was the maker of this badge?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    As far as a badge 'of my dreams', there are several, but I would gladly welcome one of these into my collection: Officer's Topographical School Badge. As rare as it is beautiful:

Cheers,
    Tony
    Extraordinary looking badge.
    I understand, why you'd like to have one.

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Jacek, congratulations on acquiring this badge. I recall only ever seeing one on the market. Who was the maker of this badge?

Regards,
    Tony
    Replying your question Tony, there is the only one known maker of this badge - Stanisław Lipczyński from Warsaw.

Cheers,
    Jacek

I am dreaming of the legendary - Polish-Hitlerjugend Tofteinsatz Ehrenzeichen in Gold mit Brillianten und Rubinen .. Already have 95 years full salary put aside for this baby... one day... one day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast