Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Battle of Zadwórze

Article about: Was doing a search trying to find a Zadwórze DET. Abrahama commemorative medal, I take it they're very scarce for obvious reasons. Does any one have one here? Have only found one or two that

Default Battle of Zadwórze

Was doing a search trying to find a Zadwórze DET. Abrahama commemorative medal, I take it they're very scarce for obvious reasons.

Does any one have one here?

Have only found one or two that came up for auction over the last 5-6 years.
    I can't even find a reference to the blue, black, red and white ribbon on any medal/award listing.

Battle of Zadwórze

Default Re: Battle of Zadwórze

Hi Stefan,

That's a rare piece. The image you posted is the same one that appears in the Stela reference, and elsewhere. I can't recall ever seeing another genuine example of the cross, and do not know if this is the original ribbon.

For what it's worth, here's a copy now selling on ebay:

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battle of Zadwórze   Battle of Zadwórze  

Battle of Zadwórze   Battle of Zadwórze  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

I think i have only ever seen in a reference book about Odznaki 1918-39..... That copy does look a bit cheap

With it been so rare I'm surprised there are copies, but I suppose with a good book reference anything's possible.

I'll leave it on my 'to get' list for when one may appear, I might have saved enough by then. LOL