Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp

Article about: Hi Guys! i*we got this bag on the market of old things Interesting stamp but i can*t read it the only wjrd that can be sen ok it s warszawa it s wery big does someone know what is this? in m

Default Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp

Hi Guys!
    i*we got this bag on the market of old things
    Interesting stamp but i can*t read it the only wjrd that can be sen ok it s warszawa
    it s wery big
    does someone know what is this?
    in my opinion it s something from technics equipment
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp   Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp  

Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp   Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp  

Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp   Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp  

Big canvas Bag with leather elements warszawa stamp  

The bag was manufactured by Spółka Wytwórcza Polskich Rymarzy i Siodlarzy (Manufacturing Company of Polish Saddlers) in Warsaw. The Company was established in 1936-37 and delivered equipment for the Polish Army. Nationalized in 1949 and according to available info, existed with unchanged name. Hard to say whether it is pre- or postwar production. You can see additional interesting sign - diamond with N TAB 1 inside. Tab is probably an abbreviation from Tabory - camp. Most likely example originating from 1936-39 or second half of 40's.

Thank you!
    may be someone knows what for this bag was manufactured?