Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buttons

Article about: Good day Gentlemen I picked up these the other day. Are they military or an other organisation? Many thanks for your comments James

Default Buttons

Good day Gentlemen

I picked up these the other day. Are they military or an other organisation?

Many thanks for your comments

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buttons   Buttons  

Buttons   Buttons  

Military.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The buttons are from the Polish Army with an eagle model 1928. The size is probably between 19 mm and 23 mm. The little one is probably 15 mm? I don't see a signature with that one. The ones with signatures have information about them, which I provided below.

S.G.M -" Sztancownia Galanterii Metalowej " Sp. Ltd., founded in 1926 in Warsaw at ul. Przyokopowa 45, phone: 269-87, The owners were: Wiktor Włodawer and Leon Olszewski

GUZPOL. This is the shortcut Label buttons and metal products of the brothers Enoch and Leizor Młynek . The company founded on March 13, 1923 r. Warsaw ul. Dzielna 15.