Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Cross of Bravery by A.Rozycki

Article about: Good day everyone! Can you tell me wherther it is original cross made by Albin Rozycki or copy? Thank you very much!

Default Cross of Bravery by A.Rozycki

Good day everyone! Can you tell me wherther it is original cross made by Albin Rozycki or copy? Thank you very much!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cross of Bravery by A.Rozycki   Cross of Bravery by A.Rozycki  

Hi Viachaslau, the photos are a bit dark, and is is one that I would need to examine in hand to be certain, but overall I'd say it appears to be genuine. Are you able to post better close up pictures taken under brighter natural light, and in particular of the serial number?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

This is the seller's fotos. If I'll buy this cross I'll send more. Thanks a lot!

Sounds good. Although a reputable seller should have no issues with providing a prospective customer with good quality photographs taken under proper lighting conditions. In any event, make sure to get a money back guarantee of authenticity.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne