Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Daggers Borowski ? orginal

Article about: OK? Galeria zdj Galeria zdj

Default Daggers Borowski ? orginal

?

Can you post pictures directly to your thread ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

The Forum has specific requirements regarding posting new threads... Unless basic photographs are present in a thread, It becomes useless to others and personally I hate it when doing research that there is no evidence to be seen for comparison. I have posted on your behalf the pics that should have been there... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Daggers  Borowski  ?  orginal   Daggers  Borowski  ?  orginal  

Daggers  Borowski  ?  orginal   Daggers  Borowski  ?  orginal  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The dagger is difficult to authenticate from these photos. Overall there are good characteristics, among them being the etching which looks correct for a late 1930’’s Borowski wz.24/37. The handle looks good also. I would like to see the maker stamp on the riccasso of the non-etched side, which for some reason has not been shown. The blade also appears to have been cleaned which has removed the factory oxidation. It might just be the lighting though. Better pics needed!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

fotoDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginalDaggers  Borowski  ?  orginal

The added pics helped. Everything checks out well and there are no visible red flags with this one. A genuine survivor in ~7/10 condition.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    The added pics helped. Everything checks out well and there are no visible red flags with this one. A genuine survivor in ~7/10 condition.

Regards,
    Tony
    good price I want to buy it
    1000 eu

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    good price I want to buy it
    1000 eu
    please help

We can help you determine if an item is genuine, but we are not an evaluation service. Authenticity doesn’t fluctuate, market values do.

We've taken you this far. Now you will need to scour the web to find any records of past sales, and then decide if this is what you are prepared to pay.

Regards,
    Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast