Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

the defenders of Lwów memory

Article about: hello what do You think about this item?does it looks like made in an era?its partly made of some stone metal and propably bakelite.reallu havy item i want to add it to the market section of

Default the defenders of Lwów memory

hello what do You think about this item?does it looks like made in an era?its partly made of some stone metal and propably bakelite.reallu havy item i want to add it to the market section of this forum so i will need some backup because i dont want to sell uncertain items.the sstone square measures are 15.5x15.5 cm the height is 13cm my weight shows 2.7kg
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture the defenders of Lwów memory   the defenders of Lwów memory  

the defenders of Lwów memory   the defenders of Lwów memory  

I would suggest it dates from the 1920's or later rather than being made at the time but only judging from the typeface used. Not really trench art per say but a significant memorial piece that someone will like to add to their collection.

thank You very much for the answer and opinion,i will try to add this to mrket section but from what i see i must buy a premium account for it,i will do it.
    regards