Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Early Polish officers cloth map case

Article about: Hello everyone. My father purchased this case in the city of Tarnow, Poland, a few years ago. He was told by the shop keeper that it was from WWI. I've tried doing research on this but am ab

Question Need help identifying cloth map case

Hello everyone.

My father purchased this case in the city of Tarnow, Poland, a few years ago.

He was told by the shop keeper that it was from WWI.

I've tried doing research on this but am absolutely stumped.

It looks similair to a Soviet NCO's map case but has different features. My bag has space for only two pens/ pencils and the stiching on the back and front is different.

Does anyone have an idea on what model or even if this bag is Polish?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Polish officers cloth map case   Early Polish officers cloth map case  

Early Polish officers cloth map case   Early Polish officers cloth map case  

Last edited by artur95; 10-13-2013 at 11:21 PM.