Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made

Article about: Hello, I thought the Polish militaria collectors would be extremely interested to see this Vis pistol as it was presented to Ministrowi Spraw Wojskowych/Gen Dyw. Tadeuszowi Kasprzyckiemu&quo

Default An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made

Hello,

I thought the Polish militaria collectors would be extremely interested to see this Vis pistol as it was presented to Ministrowi Spraw Wojskowych/Gen Dyw. Tadeuszowi Kasprzyckiemu" which translates as Minister of Military Affairs, Divisional General or directly as General of Division Tadeausz Kasprzycki.

Here are the photographs.

Unfortunately I cannot attach bigger photographs, so here is the link to the sale -

Magnificent and Rare Documented Prototype Serial Number 0034 "1936 Dated" Polish Radom Model VIS 35

Interestingly, this one has the impressed markings on the back which is on the side with the serial number outlined in White paint which proves that it was done at least sometimes in prewar Poland in an unusually arrangement, to make room for the Gold lettering presentation inscription in Polish handwritten script.

It sold for 35,000 USD, in September 2009.

Justin

Justin1939
    Attached Images Attached Images An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made  An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made  An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made  An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made 

nice one.

Thank for the post. I believe we have this pistol posted elsewhere on this forum. But regardless, it's nice to see this beauty again. So much so that I'll post higher resolution pictures. I'd like to know the story behind this pistols survival.

Regards,
    Tony

Click on pics to enlarge:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made   An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made  

An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made   An extremely interesting 1936 dated Poliish Vis Pistol presented to General Tadeausz Kasprzycki, Serial Number 0034, one of the earliest ever made  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne