Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Few recent purchases

Article about: Thought would add a few pics of some items i bought in last few months. A few are II RP and a few are PRL items and one Medal that was made for veterans of BCh in the 90s..... Comments welco

Default Few recent purchases

Thought would add a few pics of some items i bought in last few months. A few are II RP and a few are PRL items and one Medal that was made for veterans of BCh in the 90s.....

Few recent purchases
    Few recent purchases
    Few recent purchases
    Few recent purchases
    Few recent purchases

Comments welcome or any info welcome.....

Default Re: Few recent purchases

Care to tell us what we are looking at? I'm especially curious about that medal that seems to commemorate the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

The first is an orginal document to a veteran of one of the Polish uprisings between 1914-19 given by the Pomorskie union of veterans of National uprisings..... Its quite old and in need of framing and has lot of damage to the sides so its something need to sort.

Second is a 1939 Dyploma for a silver medal of long service, i have yet to aquire the medal and cant seem to find one so far..... The medal for Warsaw document and medal also belongs to the same guy dated 1945.
    The photos are all originals and pre 39 except one which is LWP.

The cross is one of two Bataliony Chłopskie awards given to veterans who fought in the partisan units..... There should be a Legitymacja with it but dont have it.....

The medal/coin is part of a wave of remembrance medals to commerate/celebrate people and events..... Most were i think made in the 80s and there is a lot of types, good items for collection.....

I havnt really looked to much into the items yet to find more on the people to further there remembrance but i will see if can find at some point

I forgot to mention the Battle of Berlin badge, which i also bought which is proberly a 70s version, also i will be looking for a legitymacja loose for that also.....

3mk
    ?

Nice pick ups, love the diplomas and photos

Thought rather than create another post would put more recent purchases here again, will put items in other posts later but want to know bit more info if people know on what i have and also any comments in general.

Few recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchasesFew recent purchases
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Few recent purchases