Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

(Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period

Article about: Congratulations, very nice set. The case appears to be in excellent condition.

Default re: (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period

Here some entrenching tools

Regards

K.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period   (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period  

Several items from my collection.
    Left:
    - map case insert into oficer satchel,
    - 2 x map cases
    Right:
    - 2 x oficer satchels type "B"
    Attached Images Attached Images (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period 

I have bought a Pre-war Polish Army officer's compass, is it 100% original pre-war, please ?

Would the Institute of National Rememberance have the record of issue numbers, so I can find out who my equiptment was issued to, please (if they survived the war) ?

Here are some pictures.

I am always interested to buy or trade for Original Pre-war Polish Militaria - mainly 1930's (especially Officers from the 1930's to the end of the September Campaign in 1939.

Please send me a Private Message or a e-mail to my e-mail address if you have any items, you are willing to sell or trade.

Thank You

Justin1939

jacquetta44@yahoo.com (my family e-mail)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period  
    Last edited by justin1939; 06-10-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: corrections

Here are my Pre-war Polish Army Officers binoculars.

With snow filters and spare eyepiece in the lid compartment (could someone tell me a bit more about the use of the filters, please ?).

I am always interested to buy or trade for Original Pre-war Polish Militaria - mainly 1930's (especially Officers from the 1930's to the end of the September Campaign in 1939.

Please send me a Private Message or a e-mail to my e-mail address if you have any items, you are willing to sell or trade.

Thank You

Justin1939

jacquetta44@yahoo.com
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period   (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period  

(Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period   (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period  

Last edited by justin1939; 06-10-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: adding

Default Re: (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period

Quote by justin1939 View Post
    I have bought a Pre-war Polish Army officer's compass, is it 100% original pre-war, please ?

Would the Institute of National Rememberance have the record of issue numbers, so I can find out who my equiptment was issued to, please (if they survived the war) ?
    The compass is A-OK. Nice looking example of a Gerlach.

As far as a record of who was issued this item, I strongly doubt that any exist.

Here's my compass, a Jeznacki made version.

Regards,
    Tony

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Your collections are very impressive. Thank you for sharing them. Szkopp667, you have some nice examples of entrenching tools. I'm on the lookout for an original leather frog for the shovel.

DaBear
    ?

Help! I bought several aluminum IIRP canteens a few years ago from a guy in Austria. The are all good, but he included this piece. No marks, also aluminum, covered in a dark olive. Any thoughts? I am guessing it is NOT Polish. Who knows, it may be Austrian? Would be appreciative of any info.
    Attached Images Attached Images (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period  (Field) Equipment of the IIRP Period 

?

This canteen might be for civilian use. There were many manufacturers of canteen for the civilian market. This canteen has some similarities to the Polish canteen wz.38, especially the screw cap with chain and general shape but that is it. Remember military canteens would have many stamps , proofs, etc. That is the case with Polish military field gear.

?

Quote by justin1939 View Post
    Here are my Pre-war Polish Army Officers binoculars.

With snow filters and spare eyepiece in the lid compartment (could someone tell me a bit more about the use of the filters, please ?).
    This is not a complet becouse leather case is from Kolberg binocular, not PZO.
    Regards
    Orkan

?

Hi

Here is my binoculars with case :
    It has a rangefinder inside the right ocular.

...a couple days ago I just bought a case

Regards
    Sebastian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast