Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Generał Haller wearing Order Orła Białego

Article about: In this photo of Generał Józef Haller wearing the Order Orła Białego (Order of the White Eagle) he is standing next to an ONR (or Oboz Narodowo Radykalny-Falanga) uniformed ma

Default Generał Haller wearing Order Orła Białego

In this photo of Generał Józef Haller wearing the Order Orła Białego (Order of the White Eagle) he is standing next to an ONR (or Oboz Narodowo Radykalny-Falanga) uniformed man giving the adopted fascist or Roman slaute, any thoughts as to where and when this photo was taken?

Generał Haller wearing Order Orła Białego

I am guessing time period of 1934-5? Poznan???

What was Haller's connection with "conservative nationalist right" such as ONR platform if any? Who are the other decorated officers to Haller's right , but left in the photo?

Any thoughts most welcome
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Hello Stefan,

I came across your post by accident the officer on the Left of Photograph is Izydor Modelski, searching through the NAC Archive I came across photographs of the both General Haller and Plk Modelski in Torun and in Krakow together but no where else.

Best wishes

Andrzej