Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Help Needed with these Polish badges

Article about: These were found in a House Clear out , can someone please id them , I have looked on line but cant find anything like them , thank you for any help

Default Help Needed with these Polish badges

These were found in a House Clear out , can someone please id them , I have looked on line but cant find anything like them , thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Needed with these Polish badges   Help Needed with these Polish badges  

Think I found them Battles for Homeland's Freedom and Independence veteran's badge ?

Yes, that’s right.. Issued in the 1990’s to veterans.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you Tony

This badge and ring came in from the same place can anyone please ID them , thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Needed with these Polish badges   Help Needed with these Polish badges  

Found out the badge is Polish Boys Scout Badge and ring is for Polish uprising