Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

id please

Article about: Can someone id these please?

Default id please

Can someone id these please?
    Attached Images Attached Images id please 

Default Re: id please

they are polish,all I know

Hi Kevin,

Top left is the Tobruk commemorative badge issued to members of the Independent Carpathian Rifles Brigade . To its right is a hat eagle made by Italian firm F.M Lorioli, Milano for the Polish 2nd Corps. Just below these is another hat eagle, this one Swiss made by Huguenin for the 2nd Rifles Division interned in Swizterland after a valiant effort during the French Campaign of 1940. At the bottom is either 1st Grenadiers Division or 1st Grenadiers Brigade badge, depending on the presence of a laurel wreath in the shield. I can’t quite discern this in the small picture provided. If there’s no wreath then it is a “non combat” Brigade version. Hope that helps!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Kevin,

Top left is the Tobruk commemorative badge issued to members of the Independent Carpathian Rifles Brigade . To its right is a hat eagle made by Italian firm F.M Lorioli, Milano for the Polish 2nd Corps. Just below these is another hat eagle, this one Swiss made by Huguenin for the 2nd Rifles Division interned in Swizterland after a valiant effort during the French Campaign of 1940. At the bottom is either 1st Grenadiers Division or 1st Grenadiers Brigade badge, depending on the presence of a laurel wreath in the shield. I can’t quite discern this in the small picture provided. If there’s no wreath then it is a “non combat” Brigade version. Hope that helps!

Regards,
    Tony
    great thanks tony do you have any idea of value ??....kev

Yeah my first thought. Polish.

Hi Kev, pic cropped and turned to prevent stiff necks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Kevin - value depends on authenticity, condition and completeness. Would need better pics showing the reverse. Thanks for flipping the pic for us Ade. My quick was reply to Kevin was the best I could do from my computer at work!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne