Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

Article about: I bought these a while back, could anyone identify the General and the unit or units of the Polish army the officers and men belong to, please. I have included the photos Thank You Justin193

Default Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

I bought these a while back, could anyone identify the General and the unit or units of the Polish army the officers and men belong to, please.

I have included the photos

Thank You

Justin1939
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by justin1939; 12-18-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: adding

Default Re: Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

Hi Justin,

Yes, interesting photos indeed. Are you able to post higher resolution scans of each of the pictures?

Regards,
    Tony

Default Re: Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

What can you say about that picture? White tents behind.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	namioty.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	70730  

3mk
    ?

Mariusz
    The photo looks to be taken in the late 20`s or early 30`s.Most of the men are wearing wz.24 summer tunics.The first officer on the left is wearing a wz.19 officers tunic and the man in the white shirt looks to be wearing a shirt which was worn under the tunic.