Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

Article about: I bought these a while back, could anyone identify the General and the unit or units of the Polish army the officers and men belong to, please. I have included the photos Thank You Justin193

Default Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

I bought these a while back, could anyone identify the General and the unit or units of the Polish army the officers and men belong to, please.

I have included the photos

Thank You

Justin1939
    Attached Images Attached Images Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them  Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them  Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them 
    Last edited by justin1939; 12-18-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: adding

Default Re: Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

Hi Justin,

Yes, interesting photos indeed. Are you able to post higher resolution scans of each of the pictures?

Regards,
    Tony

Default Re: Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them

What can you say about that picture? White tents behind.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting photos pages from album of Polish army manouvers 1937 with a General in them  

3mk
    ?

Mariusz
    The photo looks to be taken in the late 20`s or early 30`s.Most of the men are wearing wz.24 summer tunics.The first officer on the left is wearing a wz.19 officers tunic and the man in the white shirt looks to be wearing a shirt which was worn under the tunic.