MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

The Katyn Forest Massacre

Article about: Or.......maybe the guy who originally made the poster just liked the way the couple of slanted letter tops looked...never knowing that someday in the future someone would "patent"

Default Re: The Katyn Forest Massacre

Or.......maybe the guy who originally made the poster just liked the way the couple of slanted letter tops looked...never knowing that someday in the future someone would "patent" the style as their own new invention....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Or.......maybe the guy who originally made the poster just liked the way the couple of slanted letter tops looked...never knowing that someday in the future someone would "patent" the style as their own new invention....lol

... And I don't subscribe to the Smolensk crash "Rejected Truth" conspiracy either
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide and the Katyn crime.

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in December 1948 (General Assembly Resolution 260) and came into force January 1951. In relation to the Katyn crime, the first draft of the Convention included political killings as genocidal, but the USSR along with some other nations would not accept this so it was dropped out of the convention in order to gat a majority ratification of the convention. This meant that effectively the Soviets stopped themselves of ever being charged with genocide for all those it had murdered for "political or ideological" reasons, which of course applied to almost all those murdered at Katyn and elsewhere.

Here is any intriguing reference I have just come across that suggests in 1943 even the Polish underground in London dismissed the Katyn massacre as a German fabrication:

The Katyn Forest Massacre

Set of documents belonging to General Mieczysław Smorawiński, one of the two generals identified in Katyń mass graves.

Member of the International Medical Commission - Dr Vincenzo Palmieri, Professor of Forensic Medicine and Criminology at the University of Naples, dictating results of the body examination to his personal assistant.

?

There is a Memorial in Toronto to this massacre, I have been to it a few times, and it is always covered in Flowers ect.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

In Cravoviehttp://en.tracesofwar.com/article/10...F3w.htmhttp://

- - ------- - -

http://en.tracesofwar.com/article/10139/Katyn-Memorial-Krak%F3w.htm

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15