Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for some items ...

Article about: I can't find any buy/sell topic on this forum, so i decided to start my own. I'm looking for few items needed to restore three pre war polish tunics. If you own one of those listed below ple

Default Looking for some items ...

I can't find any buy/sell topic on this forum, so i decided to start my own. I'm looking for few items needed to restore three pre war polish tunics. If you own one of those listed below please contact me. I can buy them or swap for something else from Polish Army (II RP and wartime LWP 1943-45).

Items wanted:

1) Pair of wz.27 NCO collar patches in infantry version (blue/yellow). Need two sets of them. Sample below:

http://images49.fotosik.pl/818/e19e953aaa16dcf3gen.jpg

2) Ribbon of Officers Cadets School - that was worn on the cuffs of jacket's sleeves (represented year of education at the school) - need a set for two cuffs for 2nd year of education. I also need a rank ribbon made for Officer Cadets (silver without red stroke).

3) Garrison version of shoulder pieces (sorry dont know the proper english name) - epaulettes of Infantry Officers Cadet School. Sample below:

Default Re: Looking for some items ...

Hi 'pat',

The forum Collector's Market is here:

- Collector's Market at War relics forum

Unfortunately nothing I can help you with at the moment, but will keep my eyes peeled. It won't be easy finding these pieces, but don't give up. Remember, the thrill is in the chase . . . Best wishes, T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Re: Looking for some items ...

Thank You ! I'll be greatful for any feedback or informations Patience is the key in collecting. I am hunting for some of items for years and it's worth it usualy. There's no hurry.