Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Military Stamps

Article about: In light of the KN stamp posted by Tony, I thought I would through up a few more military ones. I received these as part of a collection of items, so not too sure the details on them (not my

?

Default Military Stamps

In light of the KN stamp posted by Tony, I thought I would through up a few more military ones. I received these as part of a collection of items, so not too sure the details on them (not my area of expertise). Two are from the Legion period and the next two are during WWII (Home Army and PSZnZ).

If anyone knows anything else, please feel free to add details. Not sure how rare these things are...

Cheers,

Brandon

Default Re: Military Stamps

Hi Brandon,

Very interesting stamps. Thanks for posting them. I particularly like the ‘ Secret Polish Post – Command HQ “Independent Poland” ’ from 1942. I can just imagine how this thoroughly infuriated the Germans who were so bent on complete and ruthless subjugation of the Polish population and all activity on the occupied territories. There’s almost a Hogan’s Heroes element to it. This is but one of numerous examples of how the Poles rubbed the occupier’s noses in it that they wouldn’t be so easily subdued. Those men and women, and in many cases even youngsters sure had guts.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne