Hello and happy Easter to all!
I was in the Muzeum Wojsko Polskiego last weekend and took a few snaps, particularly of the new exhibit they have on WW1 - "Wielka Wojna 1914 – 1918: Prawdziwy koniec Belle Époque".
1) Miniature standard for the 64PP (would kill for that to be on my desk at work!)
2) Gen. Leon Berbecki's eagle-head saber
3) Gen. Jozef Haller's blue uniform
4) Gen. Haller's eagle-head saber
5) Polish Legion recruiting poster
6) Polish Legion uniforms
7) Officer's Patent (I'm just a huge fan of documents)
8) Polnische Wehrmacht uniform